Participatory Budget Vote Week is coming up from April 7th-15th. Find a location nearby you to cast your vote!
WHAT IS PARTICIPATORY BUDGETING?
Participatory Budgeting is your chance to decide how to spend $1,550,000 on community projects in your neighborhood.
PS 133 is on the ballot TWICE!
1). Outreach Plan for Elementary School Diversity
PS 133 Garden of Wonder Irrigation System. Click here for other outstanding projects on the ballot!
Any resident of my district age 11 and older can vote in PBNYC – even if you are not a registered voter. All you need to do is sign an affirmation with your name, age, address, and date of birth. You can make sure you live in my district (or another one that participates in PBNYC) by typing in your address here.
WHEN AND WHERE?
Vote week (April 7th-April 15th):
- April 7th: PB voting at opening day at Prospect Park
- April 9th: PB Expo from 6-9PM
- April 8th-13th: Pop up voting around the district
- April 14th: PB voting form 10am-4pm at the Old Stone House and Windsor Terrace Library
- April 15th: PB voting from 10am-4pm at Carroll Park House and the Park Slope Armory
Visit http://bradlander.nyc/pb for more information.